Zojirushi SV-GWE50 Stainless Steel Mug
Zojirushi stainless steel 17 Ounce mug has a Vacuum insulation that keeps beverages hot or cold for hours.
Vacuum means the air between the outer and inner layers of stainless steel has been removed to create a vacuum insulation. It blocks heat from transferring through air (conduction). Zojirushi vacuum insulation also features a copper or aluminum layer tightly wrapped around the outside of the inner stainless steel layer. This copper or aluminum layer reflects heat (radiation), further minimizing the temperature change of your drink. Lastly, heat is blocked from escaping through the opening (convection) with a tightly closed lid.
• Vacuum insulation provides superior heat retention your beverage stays hot or cold for hours.
• One-touch button for easy pour operation.
• Lid conveniently turns into a cup, allowing you to let your beverage cool to the temperature of your preference.
• Easy-to-clean electro-polished SlickSteel finish interior.
• Extra wide mouth accommodates full size ice cubes.
• The Stainless Bottle’s slim body minimizes space while maximizing capacity.