TriggerPoint CORE Multi-Density Solid Foam Roller
CORE foam rollers relieve muscle and joint pain, improve circulation
TriggerPoint CORE foam rollers are constructed from durable EVA foam with a textured surface similar to the legendary TriggerPoint GRID. Unlike closed-cell, polypropylene foam rollers that are rock hard when new and quickly break down and become soft, CORE foam rollers maintain their shape and consistency with repeated use. CORE foam rollers relieve muscle and joint pain, improve circulation and are ideal for users seeking to recover from injuries. Easy to clean and supports up to 325 pounds.
• Solid-core EVA foam roller is more durable than standard polypropylene rollers that can break down and become soft
• Unique multi-density GRID pattern provides targeted compression ideal for self-massage, relieving pain and improving flexibility
• Versatile 18-inch length is perfect for most muscle groups; 36-inch length supports the entire spine during yoga, Pilates, and recovery exercises
• Includes access to free online instructional video library on foam rolling exercises from the experts at TriggerPoint
• 18-inch TriggerPoint CORE foam roller; moderate compression; approximately 18 x 5.5 inches; 325 pound weight limit