TP-Link 5 Port Gigabit Ethernet Network Switch
The 5-Port Gigabit Rack-mount Switch provides an easy way to make the transition to Gigabit Ethernet.
The TL-SG1005D 5-Port Gigabit Rack-mount Switch provides an easy way to make the transition to Gigabit Ethernet. All 5 ports support auto MDI/MDIX, no need to worry about the cable type. Moreover, with the innovative energy-efficient technology, the TL-SG1005D can save up to 70% of power consumption.
• Plug-and-Play – Easy setup with no configuration or no software needed
• Ethernet Splitter – Connectivity to your router or modem for additional wired connections (laptop, gaming console, printer, etc)
• 5 Port Gigabit Ethernet – 5 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit auto-negotiation RJ45 ports greatly expand network capacity
• Cost Effective – Fanless Quiet Design, Desktop design
• Reliable – IEEE 802.3x flow control provides reliable data transfer. Power Consumption – Maximum: 3W (220V/50Hz) . External Power Supply – External Power Adapter (Output: 9VDC / 0.6A)
• Up to 80% Power Saving – Automatically adjusts power consumption according to the link status and cable length
• Auto-Negotiation – Supports Auto-MDI/MDIX, eliminating the need for crossover cables