QardioArm Wireless Blood Pressure Monitor
Compact & Portable Digital Upper Arm Cuff – Bluetooth Compatible for Apple & Android Devices
QardioArm Makes Heart Health Monitoring Easy
QardioArm wireless blood pressure monitor measures your systolic, diastolic blood pressure, heart rate and has irregular heartbeat detection. It is FDA cleared* and is clinically validated for data your doctor can trust.
*(Certificate number K140067, by Food and Drug Administration, 2014)
Easy To Use
Works with the free and friendly Qardio App. Just press the START button. All of your readings are synced automatically. Easily view your results and trends on your smartphone or tablet, eliminating the need for bulky display.
Compact and Comfortable
Smaller, lighter, better for travel and use on the go than other BP monitors. Unlike rigid cuffs, QardioArm has a soft flexible cuff that serves as protective cover for itself.
Blood Pressure Monitor Designed for You, Made for Your Heart
Understand Your Results
View your results against the World Health Organization chart for an easy-to-understand interpretation and follow your trends with simple graphs and charts. Qardio App empowers you on your way towards better health.
Share Your Data Easily
QardioArm can be paired with up to eight smart phones or tablets at any given time. Share your data automatically with friends and family using the in-app function or send your results to your doctor via email.
Works With Your Smart Watch
Qardio App is integrated with Apple Health and supports Apple Watch, so checking on your health or the health of your loved ones is as easy as checking the time. QardioArm also works with Samsung Health, on your Android devices, including Android Wear.
• Easy to set up, clinically validated, medically accurate, smart upper arm blood pressure monitor with automatic multiple user functionality
• This compact monitor works wirelessly with your smartphone, tablet, Apple Watch or Android Wear (Apple iOS 8.0 or later, Kindle, Android 4.4 or later)
• Free and friendly Qardio App allows users to upload, store and share data with family or doctor
• Multiple useful and unique features: triple measurement averaging, reminders, geo-tracking across locations, relaxation mode
• Measures systolic and diastolic blood pressure levels and heart rate with irregular heartbeat detection. Refer to the manual included with the product for further instructions.It is recommended to use Qardio App with a validated device to ensure maximum reliability