Uniden BC75XLT 300-Channel Handheld Scanner
You can use the BC75XLT to monitor police and fire departments (including rescue and paramedics), NOAA weather transmissions, business/industrial radio, utilities, marine and amateur (ham radio) bands, and air band transmissions.
The Uniden BC75XLT is a compact handheld scanner that is ideal for listening to events as they unfold. During severe weather or other disasters, listen to reports going directly to emergency agencies as it happens. The BC75XLT covers the bands used by Amature Radio Operators for Emergency reporting including NOAA weather broadcasts, as well as frequencies used at other events such as auto races, local events, and more.
- • 300 channels
- • Vhf low/high, uhf frequencies. Temporarily locked out channels are restored when you cycle power
- • Close call RF capture Technology with do Not disturb
- • PC programming port & free software
- • Narrow band compatible
- • 300 Channels: You can program up to 300 channels into the scanner’s memory, 30 channels in each of 10 banks. Then, you can scan for transmissions on the stored channels
- • Close Call RF Capture Technology: Close Call automatically detects and tunes to nearby transmissions, even if the frequency isn’t programmed into a channel
- • Runs on 2 AA alkaline or Simple USB charging allows you to recharge your scanner’s batteries from a computer, or adapters for many wireless telephones
- • Narrowband Compliant: Properly tunes to channels using the Narrowband modulation now required for business and public safety operation
- • Ten Preprogrammed Service Search Bands: Easily search for frequencies typically used by Police, Fire/Emergency, Marine, Racing, Civil Air, Ham Radio, Railroad, CB Radio, Weather, and more