Bestseller No. 1
AmazonBasics Pet Training and Puppy Pads, Regular - 100 Count
- Each pad measures 22x22 inches (LxW), with the center pad measuring 19x19 inches (LxW). The pad has a 1.5 inch plastic border on all sides to prevent overflow.
- Super-absorbent core that turns liquid to gel upon contact
- Leak proof with plastic lining to prevent damage to floors
- Quick-dry surface with built-in attractant
- Regular size training pad is intended for puppies and small dogs only, medium-large sized dogs should use the AmazonBasics Pet Training Pads, Extra-Large
SaleBestseller No. 2
Taste of the Wild Dry Dog Food, High Prairie Canine Formula with Roasted Bison and Venison
- A grain-free formula with sweet potatoes and peas provides highly digestible energy for your active dog.
- Made with real roasted meat, this formula offers a taste sensation like no other.
- Supplemented with vegetables and fruits, this hearty formula delivers antioxidants to help give your friend a healthy lifestyle.
- Your dog craves a taste of the wild. Go ahead and give him one.
- Calorie Content: 3,719 kcal/kg (370 kcal/cup) Calculated Metabolizable Energy.
SaleBestseller No. 3
GREENIES PILL POCKETS Soft Dog Treats, Chicken, Capsule 15.8-oz. 60-count pack of GREENIES PILL POCKETS Treats for Dogs Chicken, #1 vet-recommended choice for giving pills
- When it comes to taking medicine, pets will eat anything you give them except the meds themselves, So we made a tasty treat that's a smarter way to help the medicine go down; healthier alternative to human foods, such as cheese or peanut butter
- GREENIES PILL POCKETS are made with natural ingredients; this healthy dog treat comes in a variety of flavors, including chicken, real peanut butter and hickory smoke; they mask the smell of the medication for a stress-free, mess-free experience
- PILL POCKETS Treats for Dogs are easy to use. Just place the medicine capsule or tablet inside the pocket, pinch it closed and share it with your dog; give your dog medicine disguised as a great-tasting dog treat
- Pets are smart about avoiding their meds, but you're smarter; designed and recommended by vets, GREENIES PILL POCKETS Treats for Dogs make it easy to give your dog medicine, Greenies Pill Pockets help mask the smell of medication
- 1.FILL: Hold PILL POCKETS Treat with your thumb and forefinger; insert medicine, 2. PINCH: Using the same hand to hold the PILL POCKETS Treat, squeeze the top half closed 3.GIVE: The PILL POCKETS Treat is now sealed, and you can feed it to your dog
Last update on 2018-01-17 at 06:53 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API