LifeStraw Flex Multi-Function Water Filter System
LifeStraw Flex Multi-Function Water Filter System with 2-Stage Carbon Filtration for Hiking, Camping and Emergency Preparedness.
The LifeStraw Flex Water Filter System is a 2-stage water filter that can be configured to be used in a variety of different ways. Similar to the award-winning LifeStraw Personal filter, the LifeStraw Flex can be used by itself as a simple straw filter to drink directly from any source of water. The LifeStraw Flex can also function as an inline filtration system with the included soft touch water bottle, as well as a hydration pack bladder or a gravity water filter system. The Flex water filter even makes it possible to turn nearly any disposable water or soda bottle into a powerful water filtration system. Simply attach the Flex onto the screw-top threads. The first stage of filtration is a hollow fiber membrane microbiological filter that filters to 0.2 microns and removes 99.999999%of waterborne bacteria and 99.999% of waterborne protozoan parasites from up to 500 gallons (2,000 liters) of water. A replaceable, activated carbon capsule serves as the 2nd stage of filtration, which improves taste, removes odor and reduces organic chemical matter (pesticides, herbicides, VOCs). LifeStraw Flex filter exceeds the NSF-42 standard for chlorine reduction and NSF 53 standard for reduction of lead and other heavy metals for up to 25 gallons (100 liters). System includes a 2-stage filter, collapsible soft touch water bottle and backwash syringe. Measures 4.7 x 1 x 1 inches and weighs 1.7 ounces. For each LifeStraw purchased, one child in a developing community receives safe drinking water for an entire school year.
- • Versatile water filter from the makers of the LifeStraw Personal filter can be used directly as a straw filter or inline with the included soft touch water bottle
- • Attaches easily inline to hydration pack bladders and gravity filters, or simply screw it onto a disposable water bottle
- • Advanced hollow fiber membrane removes minimum 99.999999% of waterborne bacteria, and 99.999% of waterborne protozoan parasites (up to 2,000 liters), and filters 0.2 microns; exceeds EPA drinking water standards
- • Replaceable carbon capsule reduces chlorine, lead and other heavy metals, bad taste and odor, as well as organic chemical matter like pesticides, herbicides, and VOCs (up to 100 liters)
- • System includes 2-stage Flex water filter, collapsible soft touch water bottle, and backwash syringe; filter measures 4.7 x 1 x 1 inches and weighs 1.7 ounces