Kodiak Leather Review – Classic Weekender Duffel 60L
The culture of using the killed animal’s skin as a souvenir for events has long been adopted by the human. It doesn’t only represent the superiority, but also the characteristic of skin/fur itself is far better than other material in protection.
Leathers, for example, symbolizes as high-class apparel that loved by nobles and women. Even until today, this fashion has never been shaded. However, most leathers are fairly expensive in price and not everyone can afford one.
Therefore, the founder of Kodiak Leather, Jared Morse was frustrated by the lack of reasonable price in leather bags that can hold up in the rough condition while traveling. That inspired Jared to create his own custom leather bag brand. That is made up of grain Buffalo Leather. They can be carried with you whether you are taking to a business meeting or a vacation trip with your buddies.
Kodiak Leather – Classic Weekender Duffel 60L
Features and Overview:
- They are made of Full-Grain Water Buffalo, which is superior to cow leather.
- The bag is more resistant to ripping, stretching and excessive heat.
- The buffalo leather is more breathable than cow leather, making it better for wide ranges of temperature.
- The leather used in this bag is mostly used in the military gears.
- This type of leather provides durability and has easy maintenance rather than other types of leathers.
- The bag is 100% leather and has large interior compartments.
- It is detachable and adjustable and has pure leather strap and pad for extra comfort.
- The leather bag has sturdy brown nylon interior lining, 2 exterior pockets with easy access buckle strap that have a magnetic closure.
- The bag also provides shoe compartment on the bottom of the bag and 1 exterior zipper pocket on the front to help you carry your phone and other small items.
- It is also provided with 5 solid brass feet to protect the bottom of the bag to keep it from touching the ground.
- The bags have exceptional quality and uses premium grade leather and hardware to make them and comes with a lifetime warranty.
- It has a full leather attachment to the interior side of the panel for credit cards, phone, pen or other items.
- The bag can hold up to 60 liters and has a rugged yet handsome style that any guy can carry.
- The bag comes in both regular strap buckles and magnet closure.
Worth a buy?
CONS — What to Improve
- The shoe compartment lack of ventilation.
- Has an additional shipping charge which is quite expensive.
- May raise the ethical concern.
Customer Reviews and General Thoughts
A user has appreciated how the company handles international deliveries and how good the product was. Another customer has written that he gifted this to his colleagues as a farewell present and he loved it and purchased on for himself as it looked exclusive.”I’m thrilled with the quality and craftsmanship of the duffel, would be such an understatement. From the responsiveness to specific requests, lightning quick delivery, and beautiful/quality work, my experience and purchase were nothing short of brilliant.” was another customer review for the product. The bag has got an average rating of 5 stars, every customer is satisfied with the craftsmanship of this product and the quality of leather they use. There was so far no a single bad review about this product.
FAQ – Question-related to product
Shipping and Bonus
This bag has international shipping option, so no matter where you are, you can get the product there. The company provides the original handmade product. All the product of Kodiak Leather is made in India by their best craftsman giving you superior quality than any other leather made elsewhere.
The company also features a lot of other products rather than just duffel bags. All the products they provide are made of pure and original grain leather. The product will not disappoint the customers as it’s the best comparing to other duffel bags.
Price and Discount
Kodiak Leather bag is expected to retail at $400. But it’s now available on Kickstarter for only $250 (early bird). Grab one of these high-grade leather bags while you still can, check the link below for latest pricing and availability.