JBL 305P MkII 5″ 2-Way Powered Studio Monitor
These compact, professional quality, powered studio monitors retain the LSR3 series’ image control waveguide for incredible detail and imaging, and the broad sweet spot that means you get optimal sound even off-axis.
Powered 5″ Two-Way Studio Monitor
The next-generation 3 series MkII powered studio monitors makes legendary JBL performance available to every studio. With the revolutionary JBL Image Control Waveguide and refined transducers, the 305P MkII offers stunning detail, precise imaging, a wide sweet spot, and impressive dynamic range that enhances the mix capabilities of any modern workspace. Sporting a sleek, modern design and leveraging patented technologies derived from the JBL 7 Series and M2 Master Reference Monitors, the 305P MkII delivers outstanding performance and an enjoyable mix experience at an accessible price.
• 82 watts of total power from dual integrated, custom Class-D amplifiers
• Maximum continuous/peak SPL: 94dB/108dB
• Sleek, modern design provides a visual upgrade to any studio
• Approved for use near magnetically sensitive equipment
• Strenuous JBL 100-hour full-power test ensures years of reliability
• Flexible connectivity with balanced XLR and 1/4″ TRS inputs, +4dBu / -10dBV input-sensitivity switch and adjustable volume control
• Broad sweet spot: neutral frequency response across a wide area allows you to fine-tune your mix even while listening off-axis
• Updated HF and LF transducers: new design improvements result in optimized damping for superior transient response and impressive deep bass with lower harmonic distortion
• New boundary EQ: restores neutral low frequency response when speakers are placed on the work surface and adjacent to walls
• Pair with the JBL LSR310S Powered Studio Subwoofer to extend your LF range all the way down!SIGNAL TO NOISE RATIO:75dBA (A-Weighted), 70dBr (unweighted), relative to 2.83VRMS output