SaleBestseller No. 1
BISSELL PowerLifter PowerBrush Upright Carpet Cleaner and Shampooer, 1622
- Full-Size Carpet Cleaner with 4-row dual rotating Dirt Lifter Power Brushes
- The rotating brush scrubs and lifts away dirt and stains that a vacuum can't get
- 2-in-1 water tank for easy filling and easy emptying;Cleaning Path Width:11inches
- Removes deep-down dirt and stains using hot tap water and carpet formula
- Includes a removable nozzle, lint screen, built in measuring cup, 8 oz. trial sized formula and a 1-Year Warranty
SaleBestseller No. 2
Eureka Mighty Mite Corded Canister Vacuum Cleaner, 3670G
- Lightweight & Liftable Conveniently lighweight at less than 9 lbs. and easy to carry around the whole home
- Powerful Clean A 12-amp motor provides continuous, powerful suction for a deep clean
- Blower Port Conveniently blows away dirt and debris to easily clean garages and outdoor spaces
- Multisurface Cleaning Tools A crevice tool and a dual purpose dusting brush and upholstery nozzle clean hard-to-reach areas
- Easy Empty Dust Bag Remove the dust bag easily for a no-mess clean
SaleBestseller No. 3
Blueair Classic Replacement Filter, 500/600 Series Genuine Particle Filter, Pollen, Dust, Removal 501, 503, 510, 550E, 555EB, 601, 603, 650E, 505, 605
- It is important to only use genuine Blueair replacement filters to maintain optimal performance and warranty. Filters that are not Blueair genuine will void your units warranty.
- Genuine Blueair Replacement Filter is compatible with Blueair Classic 501, Blueair Classic 503, Blueair Classic 510, Blueair Classic 550E, Blueair Classic 555EB, Blueair Classic 601, Blueair Classic 603, Blueair Classic 650E, Blueair Classic 505, Blueair Classic 605
- Particle filter reduces pollen, dust, pet dander, mold spores, viruses and bacteria.
- Reccomended to change filter once every 6 months, or dependent on usage. This filter can be recycled after it's changed. The 500/600 Series air purifiers use 3 separate filters, this replacement pack contains a set of 3 filters.
- Energy saving Blueair air filters save energy due to a low-density design and requiring less pressure to push air through the filters. The filters are also 100% recyclable, so the only thing you're adding back into the environment is clean air.
Last update on 2018-01-17 at 07:11 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API