Excalibur Excalibur 9-Tray Food Dehydrator
Dehydrate fruits, vegetables, nuts, meat for jerky, fruit puree for fruit roll-ups, raise bread or make homemade yogurt.
Dehydration is the healthiest, easiest, and most economical way to preserve foods. Load the trays and set the temperature, the Excalibur dries the contents of all trays evenly so everything’s done at once. Dehydration concentrates the natural flavor, sweetness, and aromas of your food. Leaving you with a flavor that’s far healthier than high-fat snacks and high-sugar candies that are filled with chemical preservatives. The Excalibur 9-Tray Large Dehydrator provides 15 square feet of drying space making this the biggest and best there is! Ideal for large families, large gardens, craftspeople, and sportsmen. This unit includes flexible polyscreen tray inserts to prevent foods from sticking to trays, 7″ fan, built in on/off switch, adjustable thermostat, and a convenient 26 hour timer. Troubleshoot-fan makes a rubbing noise may be due to shipping, the trays may have been forced into the fan’s protective screen. Take out the trays, and blow on the fan blade to locate where it is rubbing against the screen. You may need to turn the fan on and press gently against the screen and listen where the noise increases. With a pair of needle nose pliers pull the screen away from the fan blade at point of contact. Your Excalibur dehydrator offers you the opportunity to cook at lower drying temperatures which increase the immunity boosting vitamin value in foods and keep it boosted for up to 9 months when stored in an airtight container.
• Capacity – The 9-Tray electric food dehydrator has 15 square feet of drying space and offers plenty of space for your favorite snacks.
• Time And Temperature – Features a 26-hour timer and adjustable thermostat. The thermostat ranges from 105 degrees Fahrenheit to 165 degrees Fahrenheit. The temperature range is low enough to preserve active enzymes in fruits and vegetables and is also high enough to meet safety standards for dehydrating meat for jerky.
• Low And Slow for Immunity Boost – Cooking foods at a temperature no higher than 115-118 degrees in a dehydrator preserves nutrients and enzymes.
• Patented – Parallex Horizontal Airflow is exclusive to Excalibur and helps the food dehydrate faster, retain more nutrients and look and taste better, without tray rotation.
• Easy to Use – Great for large families, gardeners, and sportsmen. Dehydrate fruits, vegetables, nuts, meat for jerky, fruit puree for fruit roll-ups, raise bread, make all natural pet treats, or make homemade yogurt
• Accessories – Includes a flexible poly-screen tray inserts to prevent foods from sticking and trays do not need to be moved or rotated during operation