Eggssentials Nonstick Poached Egg Maker
Nonstick 4 Egg Poaching Cups
• New & Improved Larger 75ml Cups With Pfoa Free Anti-Stick Coating – The only Egg Poaching Pan that has a PFOA free non-stick coating- From Eggs Benedict to Eggs Sardou Hard boiled eggs without the shell, Eggbits, the easy-to-use Deluxe Egg Poacher Pan lets you prepare up to 4 XL, perfectly poached eggs, so you can start your day the right way and enjoy a delicious, healthy breakfast without any hassle
• High-Quality Material And Performance – Unlike the delicate poacher pans on the market, this deluxe pan boasts a sturdy, heavy stainless steel body that is suitable for use with all stove types, including induction. Premium 3-PLY aluminum ENCAPSULATED bottom eliminates hot spots and provides fast, even heat distribution to ensure your eggs are always cooked evenly, so you never have to worry about over- or under-cooking your eggs.
• Safe And Easy To Use – This deluxe poacher pan features a QUICK-COOL BAKELITE KNOB on the cups that makes it easier to handle than other brands. Upgraded, EXTRA THICK, TEMPERED GLASS LID with Bakelite knob offers a secure, safe fit and lets you monitor your eggs during cooking while the innovative steam vent locks in the proper amount of moisture, so your eggs are always cooked perfectly and taste even better.
• High-Quality Poaching Cups And Clean Up – Most poacher pans feature either plastic insert cups that are susceptible to melting and dont cook the eggs well or aluminum cups that don’t function as well. This egg cooker features convenient nonstick cooking surfaces that are polished stainless steel and individual insert cups that can be easily removed, cleaned quickly, or put into the dishwasher, so you can get on with your day and not spend unwanted time cleaning up.
• More Versatilty And Style For Your Stovetop – Simply remove the insert with the individual poached egg cups, and use this egg poacher as a sauté pan to prepare other home cooked meals. With a sleek, polished look and an elegant satin line, you’ll not only have a more practical cooking vessel but also an added touch of style for your stovetop.